Susan: The Musician
Susan Hyatt has been a Recording Artist in the US & UK Music Industry for over 15 years. Her musical career started with LA’s all female 60’s influenced garage rock band "The Pandoras" on Elektra Records. In the UK, Susan’s British Pop Punk band Pillbox charted a top 20 single. Susan later became a well known VJ on London’s MP3TV. You could hear Susan from concert halls to casinos, stadiums to bars, on the TV and on the radio. In 2002, Susan moved back to her hometown of Los Angeles, and formed Stimulator (80’s Influenced New Wave/Disco Pop) with Ex-Snake River Conspiracy guitarist Geoff Tyson. Stimulator’s debut album was licensed to the Lab/Universal Records and shortly thereafter Stimulator went on tour as the opening act for Duran Duran’s 2005 “Astronaut Tour “and the Go-Go’s reunion tour in 2006. Stimulator and Pillbox have licensed songs to major films including Disney’s ‘Ella Enchanted’ and various TV shows on NBC, MTV, etc.
Stimulator recently released their third album entitled "Lovelier in Black and you can hear Stimulators cover of "Magic" on the Macy's Radio and TV commercials a million times per day. " Susan has been coaching celebrities like Dev (Like a G6), Francesca Ramirez (The Pussycat Dolls), Gina Gershon, Jennifer Espiseto & and Jane Adams to name a few. Susan also teaches at the Paul Green School of Rock for kids.
Susan is now accepting a limited number of students who are committed to learning music.
Susan: The Fitness Trainer
Susan is a NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer based in Los Angeles. She has been training clients in LA, London, New York and Japan.
Susan, as well as being a personal trainer, has actively been a Recording Artist in the Music Industry with her band Stimulator. Throughout her musical journey, Susan trained and studied under Internationally renowned Celebrity Personal Trainers for 10 years.
The Susan Hyatt Method is a unique compilation of the best and most effective exercises from all workout styles. “The best way to achieve total fitness is to consistently challenge your body by mixing up the way you exercise. Keep your intensity high while you try different styles. This also keeps the workout fresh and exciting.” Susan’s One Hour Workout is individually custom designed to meet each client’s specific fitness needs.
The Susan Hyatt Method combines:
- Extreme Calorie Burner with Jump Ropes (Weight Loss/Cardio for slim thighs/buttocks)
- Core Strength Training (Russian Kettlebells – no bulk - building lean muscles only!)
- Body Sculpting through Ballet Exercises/Callanetics targeting specific muscle groups for definition and toning
- Exercises from Martial Arts/Boxing for building a Strong Solid foundation.
- Pilates Mat Work for Killer Abs
- Old School Aerobics ala Jane Fonda/Suzanne Somers.
- Hatha Yoga for improving balance/posture/flexibility and general well-being.
* Susan also offers Nutritional Analysis as part of her Custom Program Design
* All levels are encouraged from Beginners to Advanced
* Susan specializes in Taking off Baby Weight for New Mothers.
Susan will teach you the secret to Diaphragm Breathing for proper oxygen intake to increase Stamina so you will not feel winded when Running/Training.